Just when there was beginning to be good news associated with MG, tales of woe return. This time it has to do with British entrepreneur Will Riley, who somehow established himself as the force behind the MG X-Power even though MG branding rights had been purchased by China's Nanjing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX