The compact pickup market in the U.S. has been languishing for more than a decade, but that doesn't mean that a fuel-efficient truck with a small footprint doesn't have a place in the States. Suzuki has been watching the market closely and thinks that it could make a case for bringing a pint-sized pickup to North America.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
X Head Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!