The compact pickup market in the U.S. has been languishing for more than a decade, but that doesn't mean that a fuel-efficient truck with a small footprint doesn't have a place in the States. Suzuki has been watching the market closely and thinks that it could make a case for bringing a pint-sized pickup to North America.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX