American Suzuki Motors is leaving us, but as long as the lights are on at YouTube, its commercials will stay behind to remind of the times we shared. We dug up nine commercials – sort of like a Time Life infomercial for an entire brand – and among the starring actors are the X-90 improving the 90s with the help of a Pez dispenser, the Peter Pan-ish Sidekick, Optimus Prime getting his pipes all smoked up over the 1987 Samurai and an XL7 that would have sold in the millions if its comm
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX