The McLaren X-1 Concept was easily one of the most talked about vehicles on display at The Quail during Pebble Beach weekend in Monterey. Rather than dismiss it as "one of those charmless, jelly bean-like vaporware eco-cars that the automakers periodically show off at motorshows," as one of our readers so eloquently noted in the comments section on Sunday when we revealed it, we decided to take a closer look.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!