The McLaren X-1 Concept was easily one of the most talked about vehicles on display at The Quail during Pebble Beach weekend in Monterey. Rather than dismiss it as "one of those charmless, jelly bean-like vaporware eco-cars that the automakers periodically show off at motorshows," as one of our readers so eloquently noted in the comments section on Sunday when we revealed it, we decided to take a closer look.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX