Subaru has released pricing for its 2013 Subaru WRX and WRX STI Special Edition models introduced at SEMA. Each limited-edition model arrives with screaming Tangerine Orange paint matched with Jet Black wheels, black exterior mirrors and black front fender badges. Inside the cabin, occupants will find matching black cloth upholstery contrasted with orange stitching on the seats, doors, shift boot and piping on the floor mats. The powertrain, brakes and suspension remain untouched.
Wrx Special Edition
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX