Subaru has released pricing for its 2013 Subaru WRX and WRX STI Special Edition models introduced at SEMA. Each limited-edition model arrives with screaming Tangerine Orange paint matched with Jet Black wheels, black exterior mirrors and black front fender badges. Inside the cabin, occupants will find matching black cloth upholstery contrasted with orange stitching on the seats, doors, shift boot and piping on the floor mats. The powertrain, brakes and suspension remain untouched.
Wrx Special Edition
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!