Chinese Taxi Driver prefers alternate route – Click above to watch video after the jump
Wrong Way Driver
A disoriented Portuguese driver caused quite a stir yesterday when he drove his car through a subway tunnel. It happened in Portugal's second largest city, Oporto. Fortunately officials monitoring the security cams caught the car zipping past a stop and shut down the system before any incidents could occur. Can you imagine standing on the platform, waiting for your train, and a car whizzes by?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX