A group of American auto writers found themselves on the wrong side of the Spanish police recently while driving the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG through Catalonia. According to Motoramic, officers stopped around 18 writers, though not for disobeying any local traffic laws. Instead, the members of the group were detained for not being able to produce an international driver's license despite the fact that an IDL isn't a legal document, requires no test and simply states in several languages that t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX