Imagine, after two years of agonizing on a waiting list, your brand-new Ford GT has finally been delivered. You run your fingers lovingly along the curve of the fender, stick your head into the cabin, inhale the scent and get behind the wheel. Deciding you want to see what your new baby can really do, you punch the gas pedal. Next thing you know, the back end gets loose, you overcorrect, and BAM, you total it by running into a steel and concrete pole.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX