Sebastien Loeb has effectively secured his seventh World Rally Championship title, netting his 60th carrier win by taking the Rally de France in the process. With a total of 226 championship points under his belt and two rallies left in the schedule, there's simply no way for any of the other competitors to get within arm's reach of the WRC gold. The Citroën team managed to pull off a one-two win at the French rally with Loeb's teammate Dani Sordo walking away with the second fastest time.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX