Sebastien Loeb has effectively secured his seventh World Rally Championship title, netting his 60th carrier win by taking the Rally de France in the process. With a total of 226 championship points under his belt and two rallies left in the schedule, there's simply no way for any of the other competitors to get within arm's reach of the WRC gold. The Citroën team managed to pull off a one-two win at the French rally with Loeb's teammate Dani Sordo walking away with the second fastest time.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino