Last week, spy photos showed us that the 2011 Wrangler's exterior looks like it will get some fresh upgrades including a body-colored roof and sleeker, more aerodynamic-looking front bumpers. Now it looks like the Wrangler's interior is getting a desperately needed boost as well. Our friends at super-fan website Allpar possess a high quality interior spy pic that shows off what appears to be a big-time upgrade from the outgoing rock-climber's Playskool-inspired innards.
Wrangler Spy Shots
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX