Last week, spy photos showed us that the 2011 Wrangler's exterior looks like it will get some fresh upgrades including a body-colored roof and sleeker, more aerodynamic-looking front bumpers. Now it looks like the Wrangler's interior is getting a desperately needed boost as well. Our friends at super-fan website Allpar possess a high quality interior spy pic that shows off what appears to be a big-time upgrade from the outgoing rock-climber's Playskool-inspired innards.
Wrangler Spy Shots
1 / 1
1 / 1
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Wrangler Spy Shots Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!