Being one of the more difficult off-road trails in the US and a test bed for Jeep products, the Rubicon Trail's name was first used on the Jeep Wrangler starting in 2003. Ten years later Jeep is celebrating the Wrangler Rubicon with a special package that makes it, "The most off-road capable Wrangler in history."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX