We may think of Jeep as an American brand – and indeed it is – but of all the Chrysler divisions that have come and gone over the years, Jeep is arguably the best established. So when the doors open in a couple of weeks at the Geneva Motor Show, the iconic off-road brand will have a few new model variants to show potential European customers.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX