2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain – Click above for high-res image gallery
When Jeep cancelled the diesel engine option for the Liberty, there was great wailing and gnashing of teeth, at least from the scribes here at AutoblogGreen. The diesel engine option was actually a bit of a surprise hit for Chrysler, and there is still a market of offroaders clamoring for the engine. We've now heard a rumor that, to help meet this pent-up demand, Jeep is considering offering an engine package to convert Jeep TJ's, YJ's and CJ's from gasoline to diesel using the same 2.8 CRD engi
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies