Last week, we brought you sketches of the Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo – a slick, low-cut, two-seat, open-top take on the stalwart GTI, designed specifically for Gran Turismo 6. Now, we have the official images as the car makes its debut at the annual Wörthersee festival, and man, does this thing look awesome.
- Steven J. Ewing
- May 29, 2014
- Chris Bruce
- May 22, 2014
More automakers need events like the annual Wörthersee Treffen in Austria from Volkswagen Group. It offers a chance for the automotive giant's designers to go wild and create one-offs that wouldn't get made otherwise. This year Audi has its 525-horsepower A3 Clubsport Quattro for the show, and this quirky Ibiza Cupster is the creation of Seat.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models