There's the right way to handle a highway emergency and the wrong way. Driving down the interstate with your hood peeled back onto your windshield certainly falls into the latter category, and yet, the driver in the video after the jump managed to do just that down a few miles of New Hampshire highway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX