Dodge "Freedom" ad – Click above to watch video after the jump
The 19th World Cup is set to kick off later this week, and Mercedes-Benz is throwing its weight behind the company's home team in the global competition. Silver Arrow head honcho Dieter Zetsche has just rolled out a wave of incentives in Germany to promote both the brand's association with the World Cup and the company's sponsorship of the German team. In the run up to the competition, German buyers can snag their own Mercedes-Benz with up to $2,493 in cash at current conversion rates, and shoul
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX