YouTube has served up some pretty impressive motorcycle saves over the years, and Gino Rea can now count himself among the hallowed few who have managed to pull a bike out of a tailspin and come up grinning.
We're saddened to report the passing of 23 year-old motorcycle racer Craig Jones from Northwich, Cheshire. Jones was a seasoned rider, having been part of the World Superbike and Supersport scene for the past five years. His untimely death was the result of an accident during the FIM Supersport World Championship race at Brands Hatch which took place on Sunday, August 3. During the crash, Jones was unavoidably hit by the rider directly following him after high-siding his Team Parkalgar Honda CBR
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX