We couldn't blame you for thinking that all of the 'Of the Year" awards were finished for the 2010, but there's still at least a few key bits of shiny hardware that have yet to be handed out – the World Car of the Year and World Performance Car of the Year. And while we're not yet sure who will take home the big prizes, we do have a short(er)list of nominees for both accolades.
World Performance Car
At the New York Auto Show in early April we'll find out which auto has won the coveted World Car of the Year award. We do know, however, it will be either the Audi TT, Lexus LS 460 or new MINI Cooper. The three finalists were recently culled from the list of semi-finalists we brought you back in January. Those ten cars have been pared down to these three, and on April 5th only one will remain.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies