World Car Of The Year Award
The World Car of the Year (WCOTY) awards will again close out the 2010 prize season when they are announced at the New York Auto Show in April. WCOTY hands out honors in four categories: overall best, performance car, design and, of course, green car. The original list of 13 eligible vehicles for this year's World Green Car title has been narrowed down to five that will be put on the ballot for the international jury of automotive journalists to consider.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!