World Car Of The Year Award
The World Car of the Year (WCOTY) awards will again close out the 2010 prize season when they are announced at the New York Auto Show in April. WCOTY hands out honors in four categories: overall best, performance car, design and, of course, green car. The original list of 13 eligible vehicles for this year's World Green Car title has been narrowed down to five that will be put on the ballot for the international jury of automotive journalists to consider.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX