Hey, we found somebody willing to drive a new Mitsubishi i-MiEV over 1,000 miles. The little-bitty four-seat electric vehicle will be used on the other side of the Pond as a support vehicle in the World Advanced Vehicle Expedition (WAVE) road rally through the Swiss Alps this spring.
World Advanced Vehicle Expedition
Not like we would need an excuse to join a few hundred friends for a springtime plug-in vehicle drive through the Swiss Alps, but the World Advanced Vehicle Expedition (WAVE) is providing us with one. WAVE is putting on its annual shindig between May 31 and June 7, entrant Green Motorsport says, and the party's so big that WAVE's now giving out prizes for three categories: plug-in vehicles that are heavier than 900 kilograms (1,984 pounds), lighter than 900 kg and electric bikes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX