click above to view more images of the Tata Nano
World's Cheapest Car
Tata Motors is expected become the winning bidder for Jaguar and Land Rover in the coming weeks. While the Indian automaker could soon be selling us expensive British luxury cars and SUVs, it's also hard at work developing the world's least expensive car. The cheap car under development is expected to sell for around 100,000 rupees or around $2,500 USD, and we've just learned it will be unveiled early next month at the Auto Expo in New Delhi.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies