Get the folks from the Counter Counterfeit Commission on the line. We just spotted another fake MINI. I guess the fakers aren't limited to North America either as this one showed up in Melbourne, Australia. Today's internet classified deal of the day brings us a "2004 Mini 'Ted Cooper Works' limited edition." We think some of the details might be a little off, but who can deny the appeal of a 4-door Cooper well ahead of the new Clubman's debut.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX