Plug-in vehicle drivers may be associated with the oh-so-warm and fuzzy and peaceful green movement, but there's apparently some static being caused at offices with on-site vehicle chargers and the frustration that happens when all the chargers are in use. Enough so that someone coined a new phrase: "charge rage." To the rescue comes the largest maker of said chargers with a new set of solutions to try and keep the peace.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!