Plug-in vehicle drivers may be associated with the oh-so-warm and fuzzy and peaceful green movement, but there's apparently some static being caused at offices with on-site vehicle chargers and the frustration that happens when all the chargers are in use. Enough so that someone coined a new phrase: "charge rage." To the rescue comes the largest maker of said chargers with a new set of solutions to try and keep the peace.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX