The big policy announcement at today's Public Policy day at the Washington Auto Show came from Department of Energy Secretary Steven Chu. The news is that President Obama's EV Everywhere program will be expanded to include a Workplace Charging Challenge, a plan to get more electric vehicle charging stations into more workplace parking lots. And the WCC is starting with a bang.
Workplace Charging Challenge
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX