The big policy announcement at today's Public Policy day at the Washington Auto Show came from Department of Energy Secretary Steven Chu. The news is that President Obama's EV Everywhere program will be expanded to include a Workplace Charging Challenge, a plan to get more electric vehicle charging stations into more workplace parking lots. And the WCC is starting with a bang.
Workplace Charging Challenge
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Workplace Charging Challenge Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!