A worker has died at the Nissan assembly plant in Smyrna, TN following an accident. According to The Detroit News, the tragedy happened Thursday and involved a large electric panel that fell while it was being moved. The victim was not a Nissan employee, he was a worker for Michigan-based supplier Complete Automation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX