Chevrolet Spark Woody art car – Click above for high-res image gallery
We've been telling you that Chrysler's PT Cruiser is destined for death for years now, yet the little wagon continues to endure. Inside Line is reporting that the PT has yet again escaped the gallow's pole, and instead the Little Paddy Wagon That Could will soldier on until December 2010.
Well, that didn't take long. A company by the name of Auto Tech Plastics has gone and done what seemed inevitable and many a blogger feared would happen: endow the new Ford Flex's slab-sidedness with fake woodgrain. Make no mistake, we have absolutely no problem whatsoever with the classic woody wagons from a bygone era. Sure, they may take a bit more upkeep than normal, but the classic models with their real wood paneling are just fine by us. This... thing? Not so much. The last wood-applique'd
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX