Chevrolet Spark Woody art car – Click above for high-res image gallery
Having recently visited SEMA and the L.A. Auto Show, we can say we've seen our fair share of outrageous paint jobs. Some of them were so incredibly artistic and cool and others, not so much. But Brian Saupe did something we have never seen before. Saupe had a 1969 Suburban that he thought would look cool as a woody. Only problem was that GM never made a woody 'Burban and Saupe isn't much of a carpenter. But he could paint, so paint he did. By clicking through to his webpage, you'll see how this
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX