Click above for high-res gallery of the "art" HUMMER
The owner of this car must have been barking mad when fitting this Skoda with, um, alternative, eco-friendly tires. We have a few questions, though. Do you decide when to replace them by counting the remaining rings instead of looking at wear indicators? Is the ride on these things as wooden as it looks? Does it handle well, or just sort of lumber through the corners? Are they made by Firewood, Woodyear or Oakohama? Is the spare full-size or just a sapling? Does the owner need a lumberjack when
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies