I know that this is not the first example of an internal combustion engine using wood based fuel. In fact, it was quite common in World War II, when Germany realized that there were many obstacles in the way of their importing enough petroleum into their country to fuel it's fleet of tanks and other vehicles. But, I bet that this is the first Yugo to be such equipped.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!