I know that this is not the first example of an internal combustion engine using wood based fuel. In fact, it was quite common in World War II, when Germany realized that there were many obstacles in the way of their importing enough petroleum into their country to fuel it's fleet of tanks and other vehicles. But, I bet that this is the first Yugo to be such equipped.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX