A hard job may be getting a little harder for European automakers looking to meet stricter emissions mandates. Automakers charged with cutting fleetwide emissions by about 27 percent by 2021 may have to shave off even more emissions by then if the European Union has its way. That's because the EU is looking at instituting a new testing program to measure emissions in a way that some analysts say is more accurate than the long-held New European Drive Cycle (NEDC) testing system, Automotive News E
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX