A hard job may be getting a little harder for European automakers looking to meet stricter emissions mandates. Automakers charged with cutting fleetwide emissions by about 27 percent by 2021 may have to shave off even more emissions by then if the European Union has its way. That's because the EU is looking at instituting a new testing program to measure emissions in a way that some analysts say is more accurate than the long-held New European Drive Cycle (NEDC) testing system, Automotive News E
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!