Click above for high-res gallery of the Mazda CX-9
FoMoCo sent out a directive to Ford and Lincoln/Mercury dealers today informing them that around 225,000 vehicles are being re-recalled after it was discovered that the wiring harness used during the original recall wasn't quite up to snuff. The second round of recalls involves a faulty fuse that doesn't offer enough protection if a short circuit occurs. Ford will be notifying the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration of the issue, but until NHTSA has all the information and dealers hav
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies