For electric items that are too mobile to be connected by wire, like – to pull a completely random example out of the air – a car traveling down the highway, the idea of wireless power transmission has a lot of appeal. Several different schemes have been considered, including magnetic induction, microwaves, or even lasers. Now, researchers in Japan are examining a system that would use a radio frequency signal to transmit power.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Wireless Electricity Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!