It always seems that summer rushes by faster than the wind through your hair. When the temperature starts to drop it's a reminder that months of winter driving uncertainty are on the way, and it's time to get ready.
In this installment of The List Shorts, host Patrick McIntyre demonstrates how to store a car. Whether you're keeping a classic under wraps, or winterizing your summer ride, learning the proper procedure for storing your car could save you some heartache when it comes time to pull off the cover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX