Winter. That frigid, miserable time of the year where ice, snow and slush coat our roads and salt coats our cars. Why would you ever willingly go for a drive during the winter? Well, perhaps because no one else is going for drives. As CNN points out, winter means that some of the country's best roads have much lower levels of traffic, making a scenic drive an even more relaxing event than it might normally be.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!