Sibling site Autoblog en Espanol was able to obtain more shots of the Winstorm, the first SUV by GM Korean subsidiary, Daewoo. As previously posted, the Winstorm will be sold primarily in the Asian and European markets through GM's Chevrolet and Holden brands. While no definitive date has been announced for when the SUV goes on sale in Asia, Europe will be receiving its first units marketed as the Chevrolet Captiva this September. Alas, this handsome SUV is not bound for the States and no plans
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!