digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/Front_and_side_spy_shot_of_new_Chevy_Volt_plus_video'; After browsing through some of your comments on the post we did about the latest GM Volt developments, we came across a link to a very interesting video thats causing a stir right now. Filmed and narrated Jeff Gilbert, a radio reporter for Detroit's WWJ (950 on your AM dial), it a offers a rare glimpse behind the curtain into the electric lab and wind tunnel at the GM Technical Center. In addition to a
At the General Motors Technical Center on Monday, the company provided another in a series of updates on development of the Chevrolet Volt as it approaches a production launch in late 2010. This time around the subject was aerodynamics and styling, both inside and out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies