It's been 75 years since the military awarded a contract to Willys in Toledo, OH to build a vehicle for WWII. This Jeep Wrangler celebrates that milestone.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jul 17, 2016
Sometimes the automotive world throws out something so bizarre, you can't help but do a double-take in disbelief. Take this Willys AW 380 Berlinetta, for example. It's made by a pair of Italian companies and inspired by a French design that harkens back to the work in Brazil of an American company. The mind boggles.
The Jeep Wrangler might be the reigning king of special editions, but with sales records being broken almost all year, this plan is obviously resonating with buyers. Joining new models like the Dragon Edition and Polar Edition, the 2014 Jeep Wrangler is adding a new Willys Wheeler Edition to pay homage to Jeep's military heritage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX