Autoblog recaps the 2016 Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix. Lewis Hamilton won, followed by Sebastian Vettel and Valtteri Bottas.
The 2016 Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix did a good job of showing us the worst of F1 - the inability to make the best decisions for the sport, the best of F1 - midfield teams fighting the whole race with lots of passing and good tidings for the future, and the same old F1 - silver cars at the front of the field.
It's been a long time since a woman has competed in Formula One – over two decades, in fact – but that could stand to change in the near future if Susie Wolff continues making headway into grand prix racing. And in her latest advancement, she's been named by Williams Martini Racing as the team's official test driver for next season.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX