With the 2010 World Championship consigned to the history books, the Formula One grid is gearing up for next season. Sixteen out of twenty-four seats have already been spoken for as Lotus and Williams have each confirmed both their drivers.
How the mighty have fallen. The saying could apply to none better than it does to Williams, the F1 team that was once at the pinnacle of grand prix racing but has long since fallen to the bottom. One driver managed to bring them back to the top this season – if only briefly – but the team has elected to let him go for next season.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX