We wouldn't suggest that Oregon's tourism board is recommending drinking and driving. It's just that Travel Oregon is letting travelers know that the Beaver State has enough juice for plug-in vehicles while drivers – or passengers, at the very least – are out sipping fermented grape juice.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX