It's quite amazing what it takes to lift a car. We already know the feat can be accomplished using just a pair of phone books, but what about rubber bands? To the Internet! A video series appropriately titled "Will It Lift" attempted to find out by using a massive crane and a Nissan Micra weighing less than 1,800 pounds.
Will It Lift
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX