Wildcat turns to crowdfunding to support development of two new vehicles, a performance SUV and a military Light Strike Vehicle both built on a composite platform.
Remember the Bowler Wildcat? Wait, don't answer that, of course you remember the Bowler Wildcat – the tube-framed off-road racer with a V8 heart and a five-year-old's insatiable appetite for dirt. It is no longer made by Bowler, however; Wildcat Automotive has taken over its production – the company has no relation to Bowler Motorsport – and what's more, they've expanded the Wildcat line and begun fettling the Land Rover Defender.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies