Founded in 1988 with its first production car completed in 1993, Wiesmann based its entire business around one design. Fortunately since that design was more retro than a Mini Cooper, it aged well, but that didn't mean it wasn't outdated when the company recently folded. The latest reports coming in from Europe, however, indicate that – before it went belly up – Wiesmann was working on a new model.
Wiesmann Roadster Mf3
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX