Spy Shots: Wiesmann prototype out for a spin – Click above for high-res image gallery
Wiesmann is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year and to commemorate two decades of oddly attractive, highly desirable retro-mobiles, the automaker will roll out several special edition models during 2009. The first 20th Anniversary Model from Weismann is the MF4-S GT, and the follow-up model will be a convertible version of the V8-powered coupe.
Automakers don't celebrate birthdays like the rest of us. While we might blow out some candles and down a few beers with our friends, carmakers occasionally make special editions of their best offerings. And when it's a niche automaker like Wiesmann, you know you're going to want one.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX