Spy Shots: Wiesmann prototype out for a spin – Click above for high-res image gallery
Wiesmann is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year and to commemorate two decades of oddly attractive, highly desirable retro-mobiles, the automaker will roll out several special edition models during 2009. The first 20th Anniversary Model from Weismann is the MF4-S GT, and the follow-up model will be a convertible version of the V8-powered coupe.
Automakers don't celebrate birthdays like the rest of us. While we might blow out some candles and down a few beers with our friends, carmakers occasionally make special editions of their best offerings. And when it's a niche automaker like Wiesmann, you know you're going to want one.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!