Wiesmann Mf4 S
- Damon Lavrinc
- Feb 5, 2009
Wiesmann is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year and to commemorate two decades of oddly attractive, highly desirable retro-mobiles, the automaker will roll out several special edition models during 2009. The first 20th Anniversary Model from Weismann is the MF4-S GT, and the follow-up model will be a convertible version of the V8-powered coupe.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 28, 2009
Automakers don't celebrate birthdays like the rest of us. While we might blow out some candles and down a few beers with our friends, carmakers occasionally make special editions of their best offerings. And when it's a niche automaker like Wiesmann, you know you're going to want one.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models