German sports car manufacturer Wiesmann has reportedly filed for bankruptcy. The filing, which was made to a German district court in Münster, didn't specify any of the financial details that led Martin and Friedhelm Wiesmann to this point. The small-scale manufacturer's collapse isn't a massive surprise, as it's product lineup hasn't changed a great deal over the years. Still, the funky coupes and roadsters have always been admired from afar by the Autoblog team.
Wiesmann Gt Mf5
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX