German sportscar maker Wiesmann has announced it's bringing the GT MF4-CS to say "Tag" to the world at the Geneva Motor Show. The last two characters in that letterlicious name stand for "Club Sport," making this the stripped-down track-day version of the Wiesmann GT MF4-S – that being the Sport version of the plain-old GT MF4.
Wiesmann Gt Mf4 S
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX