Motor Trend launched its new "Wide Open Throttle" news program on YouTube with a bombshell: "Cadillac Puts Hold on ATS Coupe." While it certainly gave us reason to click play, there's just one problem. The report – claiming that not just the coupe, but multiple ATS variants have been delayed or cancelled – may not be accurate.
Wide Open Throttle
In the wake of Toyota's huge floor mat recall, theorists have come up with several survival strategies designed to overcome a throttle that's stuck wide-open. Putting some of these theories to the test – and debunking several myths in the process – is the team over at Consumer Reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX