One may argue that it takes some stones for a car company to more or less belittle 98 percent of the vehicles it makes, but Nissan is doing just that with its latest pitch for the Leaf all-electric vehicle. As discovered by Green Car Reports, Nissan is about to unveil a television advertising campaign that features company executive Brian Maragno essentially saying that, all things being equal, electric cars are superior to gas-powered vehicles, and not merely better for the environment or easie
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX