WhizzGo, the UK car sharing service that favors Citroën vehicles, it moving into the its London Borough of Camden with Citroën C8 MPVs and Berlingo Multispace mini-MPVs. This is the first time these larger vehicles are being used by WhizzGo, which previously had C3 superminis and Xsara Picasso compact MPVs in its fleet. The expansion brings WhizzGo's London fleet to about 200 vehicles.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!